S.T.A.R.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Tactics And Rescue Squad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A week as a life as a cell phone (school project)

Go down 

What should I do?
Make it longer
A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Vote_lcap0%A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Edit everything
A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Vote_lcap0%A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's good as it is
A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Vote_lcap25%A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
OMG!!! CAKE!!!
A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Vote_lcap75%A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Aznteck
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Aznteck

A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) Empty
PostSubject: A week as a life as a cell phone (school project)   A week as a life as a cell phone (school project) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Which ending should I put? And Enjoy

Day 1
Dear Diary,
I was sitting on display at a store one day waiting to be bought. A man walked into the store, picked me up and touched me all over. Then he put me down and left.

Day 2
Dear Diary,
The man came back and this time he picked me up and bought me. I was put in a box and taken away from my home. Once I was at a new home, he opened me and put a battery inside me. I was alive.

Day 3
Dear Diary,
Today I was being taken to school by the nice man. The school seemed really big and nice. Once we were inside, we went to his locker on the top floor. When he was putting his coat in his locker, I dropped out and hit the floor. Oww. He then picked me up and put me in his pocket and went to class.

Day 4
Dear Diary,
Today I was sitting in his math class listening to his teacher talk about crap that didn't make sence. Midway through the class, I started slipping out of my owners pocket. The next thing I know, someone kidnapped me and started touching me. I was then taken apart and got my memory removed.

Day 5
Dear Diary
Today I was found by a nice person and brought back to my owner. My owner looked at my body to check if there was any damage. (im seriously making stuff up now) My owner then brought me home and left me on the table. I felt as if I were slowly dying inside. My battery was dying."

Day 6
Dear Diary,
Today I was at my owners school again. My owner had a girlfriend which to me looked like a whore. My owner took me out of his pocket to add her number. Just when he took me out, my battery had ran out. I was in a coma.

Ending A
Day 7
Dear Diary,
My owner forgot to recharge me therefore I am dead.

Ending B
Day 7
Dear Diary,
My owner left me at home to recharge for the day. I felt so alone. Just after a while his baby brother came in and picked me up. The baby threw me around the whole house over and over. Then the baby took me and put me in water. The baby then pushed something and made the water go round and round and round. It is dark. I can't see where I am no more. It is dark but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel so i followed the light. Once I reached the end I noticed that I was on top of a waterfall. I tried to run back into the tunnel but it was too late. I fell off the cliff and onto a rock. I smashed into pieces. I am dead.
Back to top Go down

A week as a life as a cell phone (school project)
Page 1 of 1