S.T.A.R.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Tactics And Rescue Squad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STARS team disccusion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

STARS team disccusion Empty
PostSubject: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:17 pm

We have allies, new members etc..but we don't seem to have our own place to discuss what's going on within the organization. I suppose we could use Spoiler talk but that seems more geared towards S4 general talk than clan talk. I dunno, I was just thinking it might eliminate some confusion later as to where to post certain things, like how I want to discuss the new partner I just received (MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!). We could even call it "S.T.A.R.S. Confidential Files" or something topical like that. Anyone else like the idea or am I overthinking it? STARS team disccusion 768579
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:34 pm

biki is right STARS team disccusion 800317 at least somewhere we could discuss our tactics and things '
Back to top Go down
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Yup i agree, we do need somewhere to discuss our tatics, new thread!
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:34 pm

umm ok... I like that idear , but Wez is in control over the topic.
Back to top Go down
https://starsagents.forumotion.net
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 am

Make it so Cap'n Wez!
Back to top Go down
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:44 am

pass me your msn then i can talk to you over there, and we can discuss this whole partner system
Back to top Go down
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:57 am

x.x I think there's some confusion..as to why I wanted to talk about partners, I don't have an issue with it, I like it, I just want a place for us to discuss strats, funny moments in game and clan related news/politics/events.

Plus I dun have msn STARS team disccusion 52549
Back to top Go down
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:59 am

Why do i laugh so much when i read biki`s posts... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:02 am

Wez told me that you didn't want mario as a partner. But he thought he told me the opposite. So I was angry and pissed and deleted the partner system thread. Now as punishment he has to re-post it. STARS team disccusion 9851
Back to top Go down
https://starsagents.forumotion.net
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 am

THE EFFORT! but yeah i think i may have said wrong then... STARS team disccusion 20819
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARS team disccusion   STARS team disccusion Empty

Back to top Go down

STARS team disccusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.A.R.S.  :: Feedback & Questions-
Jump to: