S.T.A.R.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Tactics And Rescue Squad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How COme I DOnt See Any Of You

Go down 
+3
Agent Sunfire
Agent Biki
Outkast
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

How COme I DOnt See Any Of You Empty
PostSubject: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 pm

title says it..why dont i see any of you ingame..
Back to top Go down
http://www.skygenesis.darkbb.com
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm

whaaaat I was there all night last night
Back to top Go down
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:39 pm

hmm must have not have seen you How COme I DOnt See Any Of You 851663
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Some reason my dads pc and grandma laptop wont let me play s4. On my dad's pc it show error that says need to update Direct X and Graphics Driver. I do that but still having same problem. My grandma's laptop just loads up then shows just a black screen. So I have no chance of playing s4 anytime soon, which sucks, cause I really want to play. I've been playing Gunz as a last resort. But I think I'm aboout to uninstall that game as I type this. Games are just starting to piss me off more and more I play. Thinking about giving up! How COme I DOnt See Any Of You 25165
Back to top Go down
https://starsagents.forumotion.net
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:49 pm

Boo Dont Give Up!
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:51 pm

It's too late for that, I don't know what to do. I'm thinking as I type. I'm just really depressed and stressed sorry. How COme I DOnt See Any Of You 980592
Back to top Go down
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Meh Think Harder..
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:56 pm

I think I'm done with all of this................ How COme I DOnt See Any Of You 25165
Back to top Go down
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:58 pm

YOu Cant Start A New Clan And be Done Already. If YO Quit No Love From Me NeMorez
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm

To be honest , I really don't care at the moment what you or anyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Hmm Ok.
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 pm

1) not iin the same server maybe
2) different accounts

@sun: how do you play s4 then?
Back to top Go down
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Well Sunfire Im Sorry To Make You Feel Worse In a Time Like THis.. I Hope YOu Get Your Comps Running How COme I DOnt See Any Of You 636966
Back to top Go down
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:07 pm

there I was just one for like..at least hour, under my AgentBiki ID..I'm finding it easier to win as a noob than as a semi pro x.x
Back to top Go down
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:11 pm

well i havent been playing cause Sun hasent so, i will be once Sun gets the game working
Back to top Go down
Aznteck
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Aznteck

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:09 am

I haven't played for months and I might play again soon.
Back to top Go down
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 8:11 am

You will play again! *angry face* Razz
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:37 am

this.. is... a... suprise ....aznteck is here -.-
Back to top Go down
Agent Ryda
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Agent Ryda

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:53 am

Agent Sunfire wrote:
Some reason my dads pc and grandma laptop wont let me play s4. On my dad's pc it show error that says need to update Direct X and Graphics Driver. I do that but still having same problem. My grandma's laptop just loads up then shows just a black screen. So I have no chance of playing s4 anytime soon, which sucks, cause I really want to play. I've been playing Gunz as a last resort. But I think I'm aboout to uninstall that game as I type this. Games are just starting to piss me off more and more I play. Thinking about giving up! How COme I DOnt See Any Of You 25165

can you screenshot these problems
Back to top Go down
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:55 am

Agent Ryda wrote:
Agent Sunfire wrote:

lol, i think thats kinda impossible..xD
Back to top Go down
Agent Ryda
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Agent Ryda

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 am

Agent Wez wrote:
Agent Ryda wrote:
Agent Sunfire wrote:

lol, i think thats kinda impossible..xD

its possible Laughing
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:36 am

he may now everything wez' Shocked
Back to top Go down
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:50 am

computer screen yes, but other reasons no cant print screen real life
Back to top Go down
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:32 am

Oh AznSpaz is here too? Where're you people at?! I've been out there all weekend kicking people's asses all on my own! How COme I DOnt See Any Of You 83984
Back to top Go down
Aznteck
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Aznteck

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 pm

...What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How COme I DOnt See Any Of You   How COme I DOnt See Any Of You Empty

Back to top Go down

How COme I DOnt See Any Of You
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.A.R.S.  :: S.T.A.R.S. Allies-
Jump to: