S.T.A.R.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Tactics And Rescue Squad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server Empty
PostSubject: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Well i use to play ijji Gunz but then i found lvl 25+ was impossible to lvl up, so i went looking for a private server and found EGunZ(Evil GunZ) and i played it for a looooong time then quit, but now started to play again, but now i suck donnkey balls at it, need to learn how to play properly, anyway i was wondering if anyone has played Gunz before, and if you would consider playing again, but we will still play S4 but this is just to fill in the gaps when our clan members arnt online or something, so this is pretty much an invitation to play EGunZ if you want to PM me.

Anyway so if you have played it tell everyone what you think about the game in the comments afro
Back to top Go down
Aznteck
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Aznteck

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 am

Lets see... there was GameNao GunZ which was pretty fun. LG GunZ which is dead. ...I'm not even going to mention that one my friend made. And for all you hackers, International GunZ.

ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server 11rdt0l

Edit : WTF? anyone wanna tell me how the image thing works? Or I can't see it...
Edit : Photobucket fails >>
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:56 am

Ummm not fair Wez, you know I can't play Evil Gunz. I hate how you love to anger me! ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server 86943
Back to top Go down
https://starsagents.forumotion.net
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:27 am

so sun you have to buy i knew pc....to play this games?
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 am

Idk, it's just the stupid trojan thing...
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:54 am

ohaaa so everything is the virus 'thing' fault
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:57 am

I really don't know, it's just when you have to install the game you have to do stuff with your firewalls and etc.
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 am

so, you have to open some ports.

or is it so that when you disable the firewall the virus will get u in no time
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:02 am

No its no virus, you have to let your walls down to install it. It's a hacked game created by ppl. So yea thats all I know
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 am

ahh youu where talking about the gunz ,thiought that you where talking bout s4
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:05 am

Oh lol, I figured my problem out from Agent Ryda. He was great help..
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:11 am

so what was the problem?

@wez: if ya reading this 'didn't I say he was a genius one' you may not know the person but he may be capable in somethings
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:14 am

Well the pc im using atm doesn't have a graphics card so no s4 for meh lol and awwww. Then my friend's pc that does run s4, his graphic's card is 4yrs old lol so yea. But my dad's and gma pc I know nothing about. But whenever I go back I know who to ask lol NO offense Wezzy Poo adorable plz
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:17 am

then sure you have chance that you can play......wait a minute u said that you couldn't either play on your dads and gma right?
Back to top Go down
Agent Sunfire
Admin
Admin
Agent Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:19 am

yea and if you could talk to me on msn while your offline so i can reply faster plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server   ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server Empty

Back to top Go down

ijji Gunz, or any Gunz private server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.A.R.S.  :: Sensory Pleasures-
Jump to: