S.T.A.R.S.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Tactics And Rescue Squad

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opus Dei's Chain Healing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

Opus Dei's Chain Healing Empty
PostSubject: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:30 am

We Faught Them 3 Times And Beat Them Twice. The Last Fight We had We Lost.
They Used a very Specific Play Which i Call Chain Heal. They All Had Mind (Healing Guns) which They Used On Tunnel. Not A Bad Thing To Use. What Do You Think(After I Get Your Opinions Ill Tell You Why It Didnt Work)
Back to top Go down
http://www.skygenesis.darkbb.com
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:49 am

That seems like an unnecessary risk honestly, against a really aggressive team (who know how to fight I'm assuming) they're putting themselves at a disadvantage.

Then again, it's they're well coordinated, say, one guy's always healing while one guy's attacking and then they switch off in teams of 2, two teams taking the forward position while one team plays back position (think rugby rules) then that might be combat that..but then I doubt anyone would score much either.

It also depends on the kind of team their opponents are. If they're primarily a scoring team, then they're gonna be chasing the ball 98% of the time and dealing with opponents secondary so I think they can get away that.

If the opposing team is more defensive minded and spend dedicated amount of time guarding the base while maybe one or two guys go out...then that healing formation I mentioned would probably do best.

Damn interesting though.
Back to top Go down
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:56 am

Ill Tell You What, i Was Pretty Impressed With Thier Line Formation.
Back to top Go down
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:40 pm

Hmmmn I'd like to see it sometime...see how it holds up AGAINST THE THUNDA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Agent Wez
Admin
Admin
Agent Wez

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 pm

lol, whats "THE THUNDA!!!"
--What sort of formation were they using, earlier i played a game sword only TD on tunnel, it was annoying my team split into groups of 2 and the enemy team was rushing with like 6 players to 1 location all CS (which dident help us out)
Back to top Go down
Agent Biki
Novice
Novice
Agent Biki

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Agent Wez wrote:
lol, whats "THE THUNDA!!!"

It's FROM DOWN UNDA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Straight Lines...Pretty impressive How in sync They Were. Problem Was With everyone Healing Each Other They Were Such Easy targets For My Sniper And MY Semi Riffle... Opus Dei's Chain Healing 661726
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:01 pm

Outkast wrote:
Straight Lines...Pretty impressive How in sync They Were. Problem Was With everyone Healing Each Other They Were Such Easy targets For My Sniper And MY Semi Riffle... Opus Dei's Chain Healing 661726

straight line and the one attacking was in front.........was it a TD match? if it was the ball carrier would be in the middle right?
Back to top Go down
Outkast
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Outkast

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:10 am

correct, but my Main Stricker Usually Gets The Ball First [Gen]Mist So they had to break thier LIne Formation.
Back to top Go down
Agent Mario
Bandit
Bandit
Agent Mario

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Opus Dei's ''Chain Healing'' must be one of the team in that guild~ they have three teams O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opus Dei's Chain Healing   Opus Dei's Chain Healing Empty

Back to top Go down

Opus Dei's Chain Healing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.A.R.S.  :: Chit Chat :: Spoiler Talk-
Jump to: